Do you want to know how to remove tan from the face immediately? Holidays are a lot of fun until you look in the mirror and see that your skin has gotten at least two shades darker.
Try one of these home remedies if you want to get rid of your tan quickly. Here’s a quick look at how to get rid of sunburn quickly! You no longer have to worry about being in the sun or at the beach too much.
How To Remove Tan From Face Immediately? – Easy Home Remedies
Lemon Juice And Honey To Remove Tan
Lemon juice has a bleaching effect that makes it easy to get rid of a tan. Mix some fresh lemon juice with honey and put it on your skin.
- Give it 30 minutes, then wash it off.
- You can also mix some sugar with lemon juice and gently scrub your skin to remove dead skin cells.
Yogurt And Tomato To Reduce Tan
Tomatoes are full of antioxidants, which help make skin look brighter. On the other hand, yogurt has lactic acid, which makes the skin soft.
- Remove the skin from a raw tomato.
- Mix it with one to two teaspoons of fresh yogurt.
- Apply this paste to your tan, and after 20 minutes, wash it off.
Cucumber Extract Helps To Remove Tan
Cucumber is very good for sunburned and tanned skin. Cucumber helps cool you down and gets rid of tan.
- Shred and squeezed a cucumber to get the juice out.
- Spread the juice all over your skin with a cotton ball.
- Dry it and wash it. You can also add some lemon juice for extra health benefits.
Bengal Gram Flour And Turmeric Fade The Tan
Turmeric is a great way to brighten the skin, and Bengal gram flour (besan) is a good way to lighten the skin.
- Mix some water or milk with 1 tsp of turmeric and 1 cup of Bengal gram flour to make a thin paste.
- Apply this mixture to your face and body and let it dry. Then, use lukewarm water to scrub it off gently.
- If you use it often, it will help remove your tan.
Potato Juice To Get Rid Of Tan
People often use potato juice to get rid of dark circles under their eyes. Potato juice is a strong bleaching agent and a natural way to calm down.
- To get rid of a tan, juice a raw potato and put the juice on your skin.
- You could also put thin slices of potato on your eyes and face.
- Leave them on for 10–12 minutes, then wash them off when they’re dry.
Honey And Papaya For Removing Tan
Papaya is full of natural enzymes that make the skin lighter and smoother. On the other hand, honey is a natural way to keep the skin moist and calm it down. It is also full of antioxidants, which eliminate the free radicals that cause the skin to age.
- Take 4–5 cubes of ripe papaya. The riper the papaya, the better.
- Mix it with the back of a spoon or a fork after adding one teaspoon of honey.
- Mix well until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste all over the skin that has been tanned and let it dry.
- After 20–30 minutes, wash it off with water.