Do you want to know how to remove sun tan from face overnight? Summer may not be everyone’s favorite season, but it is unquestionably the best time to take a vacation, unwind, relax, visit the beach, and soak up the rays.
You’ll understand what we’re saying if you’ve recently gone on one with your pals or significant other. You may have also noticed that your skin seems two colors darker since it is tanned at this time.
Your skin has inherent healing properties, so the tan will fade with time, but we understand if you’re in a hurry or have an important day.
You came here expecting us to erase sun tan from your face overnight, and we shall deliver. Don’t worry; no pricey items or chemicals will be used, just good old-fashioned home treatments.
Even if you use sunscreen, your skin might become browned after spending a long period in the sun. As crucial as applying sunscreen, you must also reapply it every few hours to maintain its efficacy.
In the absence of this, your skin is likely to get browned. Because you can’t go back in time and fix your error, let’s go on and look at how to erase sun tan off the face overnight.
How To Remove Sun Tan From Face Overnight?
The best technique to repair sun tan is to let it recover independently, although this might take time. These simple and efficient home treatments can help remove sun tan from the face and restore that healthy glow; keep reading to learn how.
1. Gram Flour And Turmeric Mask
Did you know that many women do not use face wash and scrub their faces with gram flour and turmeric? We don’t recommend it since it may not be as effective as your face cleanser.
Gram flour, on the other hand, has mild exfoliating characteristics that can successfully lighten suntan. Turmeric will brighten your skin and hasten the healing process.
Do you want to know how to use these two items to erase sun tan off your face overnight? Continue to scroll down.
- Make a paste using a cup of gram flour, a teaspoon of turmeric, and milk or water.
- Apply it on your face, body, or any other tanned area.
- Allow it to dry completely before removing it with lukewarm water.
2. Potato Juice
Potato juice is a natural bleaching agent that brightens and evens out skin tone. It is frequently advised for treating dark circles, but if you want to learn how to erase sun tan from your face overnight with this home treatment, continue reading.
- Extract the juice from one raw potato by grating and squeezing it through a cloth.
- Apply it to tanned areas and keep it on for 10-12 minutes before rinsing off for beautiful skin.
3. Honey And Papaya Mask
Applying honey to your skin will relieve dryness and irritation since it has skin-soothing and nourishing effects.
However, papaya has bleaching, exfoliating, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and skin lightening effects. This makes it ideal for removing sun tan from the face overnight.
- Mash about half a cup of papaya with a fork.
- Mix in a teaspoon or two of raw honey until fully combined.
- Allow drying after applying the mixture to the tanned region.
- To observe the improvement in your skin, rinse with lukewarm water.
4. Milk And Rice Flour Mask
Milk contains lactic acid, which gently scrapes away the layer of dead skin cells on the skin’s surface, revealing the brighter-looking skin beneath.
On the other hand, rice flour works as a whitening agent to balance skin tone. Here’s how to use these two products to erase sun tan from your face overnight.
- Two tablespoons rice flour in a bowl, two tablespoons cold milk, enough to make a thick paste
- Allow drying after applying freely to the face and other tanned areas.
- Allow it to sit on your face for at least 30 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
5. Saffron And Milk Mask
Saffron is a pricey substance yet extremely beneficial to the skin. It heals various skin disorders and improves the complexion since it is high in vitamins and antioxidants.
As previously said, milk contains lactic acid, which gently exfoliates the skin and eliminates dead skin cells. Scroll down to prepare a saffron and milk face pack that will erase sun tan from your face overnight.
- Add 4-5 strands of saffron to half a cup of milk.
- Then soak it for at least 30 minutes to ensure the milk gets all of the saffron’s benefits.
- Apply the milk to your face and neck and keep it on for at least an hour.
- To remove stubborn tan, rinse with cool water.