How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally At Home? – 5 Proven Methods
Hair growth can occur due to hormonal changes, but sometimes hair can grow on your face. So, now the question appears How to remove facial hair naturally at home? Well, this is what this article is all about.
In this article, we will take an in-depth look at five methods that will help you to remove facial hair from your face. So, if that sounds interesting to you, then let us begin.
How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally At Home: 5 Proven Methods
Shaving is one of the quickest and most convenient methods to eliminate hair and get on with your day. A disposable shaver or an electric shaver includes a built-in blade that lifts and cuts hair at the skin’s surface.
Shaver’s may be used on several regions of the body, including your:
- bikini line
They may also eliminate hair from your body in a safe manner.
- the upper lip
The outcomes, however, are neither permanent nor long-lasting. Your face will be hair-free for one to three days, after which you will need to re-shave.
Read More: Laser Hair Removal Cost In Pakistan
Cleanse your face and apply a layer of soap or shaving cream for the most outstanding results. This ensures a smooth surface and lessens the possibility of cuts. Shave your face in the direction of hair development using the shaver.
While this approach is mainly safe, ingrown hairs may occur due to shaving. When hair grows back into the skin, it causes these little lumps. Ingrown hairs typically go away on their own after a few days.
Tweezing is another excellent and low-cost method for removing facial hair. This process differs somewhat from shaving. Tweezers are meant to pluck or pull hair from the roots rather than remove it with a razor blade.
Tweezing is effective on all types of facial hair. It’s perfect for shaping the brows. Tweezing effects often last three to eight weeks longer than shaving.
Follow these steps to tweeze face hair:
- Before you begin, soften your skin by wiping it with a warm towel.
- Separate the strands that you wish to pluck.
- Pluck one inch at a time while keeping your skin taut.
- Pull or tug in the direction of hair development at all times.
- Tweezing might produce little discomfort, although it is seldom unpleasant. If you are in pain, apply an
- ice cube to the affected region to minimize redness and inflammation.
Before and after plucking, clean your tweezers with alcohol, Tweezing, like shaving, may result in ingrown hairs.
Another method for eliminating facial hair is epilation. This method may remove hair for up to four weeks, making it a preferable option if you’re short on time and don’t want to shave or tweeze daily.
Epilators function in the same way as tweezers and razors do. The distinction is that epilators remove facial hair by grasping numerous hairs at once and pulling them out from the root. Because the hair is cut at heart, it takes longer to regrow. Epilation may cause hair to grow back softer and more delicate. Strands may become less visible with time.
You may only think about epilators when it comes to eliminating hair from your legs or more extensive regions of your body. However, epilators come in various sizes, making them excellent for hair removal in multiple areas of the body.
When using an epilator, you do not need to prepare your skin. Exfoliating a couple of days prior, on the other hand, softens the skin and reduces the danger of ingrown hairs.
When you’re ready to use an epilator to remove hair, follow these steps:
- Maintain a 90-degree angle with the epilator.
- Maintain a taut skin tone. The epilator should be moved in the direction of hair growth.
- To prevent breaking the hair, slowly slide the epilator over your face. Could you not put too much pressure on it?
- The procedure might be uncomfortable; however, moving slowly helps alleviate the pain. If you have soreness later, apply an ice cube to the affected area to minimize swelling and inflammation.
4. At-home waxing
Waxing is an excellent method for removing all hair from a specific location. Waxing kits are classified into two types:
- Wax strips that you warm between your palms before adding wax that has been melted in a warmer and then applied with a stick to the affected region
- When shopping for wax, opt for soft wax or wax that has been specially made for use on the face. Hard wax is preferable for the legs and bikini region.
If you want to use wax to be warmed at home, invest in a wax warmer. A wax warmer will evenly heat the wax and give you more control over the temperature. Also, be sure to get good waxing sticks so that each bar is only used once. “Double-dipping” may introduce microorganisms into the wax, perhaps resulting in a skin infection.
Before waxing, do a patch test on your skin to determine if you have an allergic response and ensure that the wax is at the proper temperature. The wax should not be too hot to touch. It should be easy to apply to your skin.
If your skin does not have an adverse response, proceed to wax your facial hair as follows:
- Hands should be washed. Exfoliate and clean your face.
- Apply the wax to the skin while keeping it tight.
- Remove the strip firmly in the direction the hair grows.
- Use baby oil to remove any remaining wax before moisturizing when you’re done.
- Waxing may be unpleasant, but it should not be painful. Acne and ingrown hairs might occur as a result of waxing. It should also be avoided if retinoids are being used.
5. At-home laser hair removal
The primary issue with hair removal procedures is that the effects are temporary or last just a few weeks. Consider laser hair removal for longer-lasting results.
This procedure damages hair follicles using a laser and pulsing beams, resulting in hair loss. It’s a semipermanent solution; hair will regrow after around six months. Hair does not always regrow. If hair grows back, it may be more delicate and less apparent.
Laser hair removal may be costly. Getting the desired outcomes usually requires numerous visits to the doctor or spa. If you want the advantages of laser hair removal without the high cost, you may purchase an at-home laser hair removal kit.
At-home treatments are both affordable and convenient. You may schedule hair removal treatments around your schedule and finish them in the comfort of your own home.
Laser hair removal may be done on any part of the face, including the upper lip and chin. On the other hand, Lasers should be avoided for eliminating hair from the eyelids and adjacent regions.
When utilizing an at-home device, do the following steps:
- Shave and clean your face. This procedure works best with short hair because you are eliminating hair from under the skin.
- Choose a therapy level. To begin therapy, place the laser over the desired location.
- Repeat every two weeks until you achieve your goals. The instructions differ based on the kind of laser you buy.
- Follow the instructions on the kit.
- Redness and soreness are standard laser hair removal after effects. To alleviate pain, use ice.