Do you want to know how to remove tan from face in a week? Tan lines are a beauty problem that almost everyone has to deal with. Many things happen to our skin because of how hot the Sun is. Our skin looks dull and tanned when we’re out in the sun.
Even though the Sun is a great source of vitamin D, just a little exposure to UV rays speeds up the production of vitamin D and melanin in the body. However, spending too much time in the Sun can cause sunburn and skin cancer.
Sunlight affects different people, so people with sensitive skin are more likely to get a tan. Even though sunscreen protects your skin in some ways, it doesn’t completely block the Sun, so your skin will still get tanned over time. Due to the Sun’s harmful rays, your skin tends to lose its shine and luster.
When you live in a place like India, where the Sun is out all year, it’s even more important to take care of your skin. If you got a tan on a recent trip to Goa or just because you do the same things every week or every day, you can use these amazing home remedies to get rid of that tan and get glowing skin again.
These home remedies will not only get rid of sunburns but also help your skin in many other ways. Let’s jump right into how to get rid of a tan at home.
How To Remove Tan From Face In A Week?
Regarding beauty and skin care, tomato is a great ingredient. It contains vitamin C and antioxidants, which help collagen grow in the body. It works well to protect skin from sunburn and pollution, and it also has lycopene, a natural sunscreen.
It also helps repair damaged cells and encourages the growth of new ones. Tomato is one of the best things you can use to get rid of a tan.
- Crush a tomato, take out the pulp, and put the juice on the spots or all over your face.
- After 15 minutes, you can wash it off with water.
- This method should be used twice a week. It will eliminate tan lines and make your skin look brighter and healthier.
2. Gram Flour
Gram flour is very good for the skin. By mixing it with other things, it can be used to get rid of tans. It makes your skin brighter and lighter, so you can use it as a scrubber to eliminate tan lines on your neck and arms.
It helps your skin look younger and gives it a glow. Gram flour removes dead skin cells and draws out dirt.
You can get great results from a gram flour face pack by adding a pinch of turmeric to it. Turmeric has healing properties that eliminate tans and make the skin lighter.
- Put three tablespoons of gram flour, one teaspoon of olive oil, and one tablespoon of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add a little bit of turmeric powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well, then put the mixture on the affected areas and let it dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Use warm water to get rid of it.
- This should be done twice a week for best results.
3. Curd And Honey
Curd and honey are easy to find in most homes. Curd helps get rid of dark spots and works as a natural bleach. Curd has natural acids and enzymes that help remove dead skin cells and cool your skin. In the same way, honey kills bacteria and reduces inflammation. It has antioxidants that can heal skin damaged by the Sun.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of curd with one tablespoon of honey.
- Mix them well, and then put a thick layer on your skin in a gentle way.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes, then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- It’s a good idea to say it every day.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is one of the most popular ingredients because it is great for your skin and looks. It makes your skin look brighter and protects it from the damage that the Sun can do. It is a medicinal plant with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that soothes your skin and helps treat tan.
- Aloe vera gel can be used before going to bed. You can buy Aloe Vera gel or use a freshly cut Aloe Vera leaf to get the gel.
- Put a thick layer of the gel on your skin at night, and wash it off in the morning.
- Do this every day, and you’ll get great results.